Friday, May 1, 2015

Final Blog Post

  • Which in class writing was your favorite? I liked the story we made with our use of our own everyday vocabulary.  Why? I had to be really creative to figure out how to use all of the words effectively.
  • Which in class writing was your least favorite? I wasn't too fond of the story we made where we watched a video on the CIA agent and the bird that wanted his bagel.  Why? It just wasn't my cup of tea, it was funny just not my preferred choice of topics.
  • Review all your writing chronologically (earliest to latest). List three interesting observations or changes in your writing. Which are the most profound (obvious and important)?  I believe my creativity has increased. I also look at things from new perspectives which is always a plus. My third is I feel my skill level on writing has increased overall. Why? The first is because my words flow more naturally than they once did. The second is because I have always tried to see things from other angles unfortunately I still missed some of them and I am more aware of that now. The third is I find it easy to write more interesting sentences and paragraphs and since my goal is to one day record my own songs this can only be a step in the right direction.
  • If you could change anything about your writing this semester what would it be? I wouldn't change a thing about my writing in this class.  Why? I feel if I did that then the overall result would have been different, and that's not a chance i'm willing to take.
  • What did you like best about this course? I liked the ability to gain a better understanding of who I really am.
  • What did you like least about this course? I would have liked a little English practice, even if it is grade school material a refresher is always a plus. Especially since I have been away from English for more than a decade.
  • What would you have done differently this semester if you could have a do-over? I would have taken every day more seriously as I kinda started a little rocky in my own opinion.
  • What did learn about yourself as a student, a thinker, a writer this semester? I learned I am capable of much more than I ever gave myself credit for, and I shouldn't underestimate my abilities.
  • What could I, Ms. A., have done differently to improve the course? I personally loved the way this class was taught. I wouldn't change a thing.
  • You begin this course with an engagement and participation score of an A.  Attendance, participation in activities and group work help you to maintain this grade.  Evaluate yourself and assign yourself a grade for the in class portion of this course.  Don’t forget the reasoning behind your self assigned grade. 
  • I am not being smart when I say this I feel I deserve an A because I participate, I always comes to class, I am never tardy, and finally the effects of this course was outstanding, and I absolutely appreciate that.
When you are finished, submit a direct link to your blog post.  You will find a link to submit your blog under the TurnItIn! button. This link will remain open until May 4, midnight.  

1 comment:

  1. Nice reflection, Charles. Keep writing and have a great summer. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete